Thursday, August 2, 2007

Pictures from trip

It has been a week since we returned from our wonderful vacation and I guess it is time for me to get back into reality. I remember this feeling when school would start every year and we had to start getting up early and it was so hard at the beginning.

The kids have been excited to be home but have asked many times if we can go back to the Beach House. Kevin and I decided to do a little detox to cleanse our systems from all the junk we have had the last six months. We have done The Fast Track One-Day Detox Diet: Boost metabolism, get rid of fattening toxins, safely lose up to 8 pounds overnight and keep them off for good a few times before. It is really an eleven day program. It is basically cutting out gluten, refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, moldy foods, etc. - then a one day fast - then three days of building back good bacteria into your system with regular food.

Okay - here are some pics. I'll show some today and some tomorrow. (I posted them at low resolution and am not sure if this is too many - let m know if there are any problems!)












the views from our condo



at the aquarium

my handsome and sweet brother who is still single by the way:)


the amazing sunsets from our porch

on the other side of the sunset...a rainbow!

No comments: