Thursday, September 20, 2007

My fairy tale...

I have felt so crummy for the last two weeks... Since being a mom, I hardly ever get sick - I mean really sick. The kind-of sick where you lay on the floor or couch or whatever is closest by and don't talk to anyone, don't read, don't watch tv, don't eat - don't do anything except be miserable and rest. Which - I should be resting. But when I lay down, I feel like an elephant - a really heave one - is sitting on my chest. Like I am going to suffocate. Do you think there are any invisible elephants in my house?

Thankfully - this is currently the worst of my worries. There are so many other worse things to deal with...So - this has been on my mind lately:

My FAMILY...and the huge blessing they are to me! I could add our parents and siblings too... I have so much more to add to this, but you get the gist ~ THIS is my fairy tale! Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and the girls look very happy in the picutre. i hope that you can get some rest at strategic times during the day. i take naps on my lunch break at it is quite nice.

your picture display looked relaxing. i heard recently that the new canon 1d has gps coordinates that match the time and place the original photo was taken. i bet the longitude and latitude coordnates are not nearly as enjoyable as the actual pixels that make the shot. whomever took that shot really captured a moment for you

matt gordon

Mamarazzi said...

You are an inspiration Anne...hang in there...sick is not fun! Thanks for the reminder that our lives are out real life fairy tales...living them out! our handsome prince, our princesses, our castle...how fun!