Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pneumonia

That would explain why I have been feeling so bad for so long. It is funny - I have hardly done anything over the last two weeks and our house is still standing - people are still happy...It just goes to show how easy it is to fill up our time with things we think we have to do - when really the things we NEED to do our much less...hmmm...simplify... What a novel concept!

Prior to this, I was actually in better shape than I have been in in several years. I had even lost a few pounds. Now I haven't exercised in almost 3 weeks! Yikes - it is hard to start over...Oh well - I have enjoyed my quieter lifestyle and just pray that the rest of the family stays healthy!!

love, me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne - so sorry to hear you're this sick. And it isn't even winter yet! Hope you're on the road to recovery soon...glad to hear Kevin & the girls are surviving...

Beth