Saturday, September 8, 2007

One of those days

I knew yesterday was going to be one of those days - because it started out with me doing the laundry...more specifically A LOAD OF TOWELS. Some women may know what I mean by that (I know my good friend Colleen will:). That means that I have neglected the laundry for so long that the only way to make it look like there is less laundry is to do a load of towels. Towels are bulky and towels are easy to fold and put away.

Yes - the day got worse...BUT I wanted to share an awesome quote with you. I am not sure who said it but here goes:

"The deeper and darker the valley, the higher and more glorious the mountaintop."

Praying with you today that you will seek the mountaintop and focus there instead of your troubles today! and Praising God that He is with you every step of the way!

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

you are hilarious! I'm right there with you...the laundry stinks...check your email for another nifty comment! love you