Saturday, October 27, 2007

Inside my head personal posts...

I have SOOOO much on my mind, but not much that I can share in any public forum. Some people that I care for and love have had the most horrifying week of their lives. Reputations have been shattered - possibly needlesly and unfoundedly (is that a word?)...families in peril...broken, shattered hearts. I know that goes on every day of every week - but not always in my small little world. It is very hard for me to process. But I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that God is good ALL THE TIME.

Personally, my husband and I had a wonderful few days in Key Largo prior to the rough week. We spent some time away from the kids and reality. It was wonderful and relaxing. There isn't a whole lot to do around the area - but we played tennis, exercised, read, relaxed in the pool (they had 2 large pools and 2 hot tubs and we were the only ones there two of the days), went snorkeling, drove to Key West (but couldn't find a place to park and just went to the bathroom before driving back), ate yummy food, and just enjoyed spending time together and being free. Here is a picture of one of my favorite places we ate. It is called Marker 88 and was so peaceful and beautiful...on the water, live music, torches lit, delicious food - It was lovely.



We like to exercise and be healthy on vacation - not obsessively...but since we have been home, I have been a PIG - stress eating. Not good.

Okay - let me close with a picture I like from a recent senior session. I am not sure that I like it tilted, but for the most part I like the composition.



Here are just a few more...This guy is an awesome musical artist - sings and writes...Thanks for looking!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

golly gee, sorry to hear that you have been through the relationship nightmare. hope that all is well when the pain abates and you can get some clarity and answers to your questions and feelings.

as far as the pics, they are great. i like the tilt, but not as a whole theme. you used it quite well. one question... did the young man smile for some candid, closeup shots? we did not get to see as much facial features in him in your sample set. however, i think you caputered a nice range of ideas for him in the pics displayed
matt

Anne Marie said...

That is so funny you asked! I do have some of him smiling - I will add one on the end now - BUT, he has a sarcastic personality and it was very difficult to get him to be non-goofy...I actually pulled a ton of pics together and made one page of his silly faces!

Anne Marie said...

Also - I had a really difficult time thinking of ways to "pose" young men...I think it is much easier than with young women!