Wednesday, April 4, 2007

1990...



Another one of my favorite photos. Believe it or not, this is my husband and I the summer we first started dating. Kevin was going into 8th grade and I was going into 9th. He had a broken ankle; I was dressed up in some weird pippy long-stockingish style (totally spontaneous and fun!); and we were playing some Nintendo game. Funny eh? Beth if you are reading this, I think you and Dan (my cousin) were there at this time???

I don't know about you, but I love to look at old pictures and relive moments...

3 comments:

mommy zabs said...

Awe :) So cute.

Anonymous said...

wow - flashback! Yep, I was there with cousin Dan...17 years ago. Amazing. Thanks for the trip down memory lane... :)
Beth

Anonymous said...

Okay...Katherine is all her daddy from the looks of this picture...i've seen that look on her before!!! soooooooo cute