Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just catching up


Been a little busy the last couple of weeks. Had lots to blog about - but no time! I actually made a list, but can't find it... I have been doing some graphic design and photography - just enough to keep me busy.

This ball is the first non-princessy, non- super-girly interest my almost-five-year-old daughter has had in a long time! She actually asked us for a pink basketball and a hoop. She loves to play - it is so cute. I am sure it is only a phase, but a nice distraction from everything princess! By the way, the cute ball is from target! I can't believe she will be five this month. It seems like I was just in high school and now I am 31 with a five year old! Yikes! I have been planning her first-ever friend birthday party - it is so much fun. I actually get to use my creative energy for something family related!

I don't watch the news much - but of course I have tuned in to the Virginia Tech tragedy the past two days. It is so horrible! The news is just a daily reminder of the evil in the world and keeps me grateful for my life. I am thankful for all that God has given me - I have so much more than what I need in every since of the word, and I am grateful for the hope of heaven. I will keep those people in my prayers as well as the many other suffering people in the world. Blessings to you today...

1 comment:

mommy zabs said...

that ball is adorable.