Sunday, April 29, 2007

Making Cookies













I know I am not a consistent blogger - not all all. I actually keep a running list of things I would like to blog about, but don't have time. I wanted to post some photos from this week. I don't do a lot of my own kids - or anything I think is really nice. Why? Safety and I know a LOT of people whose photos havee been stolen - two people just last week. IT is incredible.

Well, these photos are from us baking last week. For my daughter's birthday at school, we made these really cute princess sugar cookies - crowns, purses, slippers, and dresses. In the process, the girls had a flour fight. At first I said no...but then it looked so fun. Not so much fun to clean out of the hard wood floor cracks though! AND - does anyone know how to get thick flour out of hair? AFter 3 baths, we still have a LOT left!

1 comment:

mommy zabs said...

What wonderful pics. So cute. We missed you tonight.