Thursday, May 24, 2007

too many t-shirts

my husband has too many t-shirts. he has a dresser full of old t-shirts in the basement for painting and mulching in. he also has a drawer full upstairs and a large pile of overflowing t-shirts next to the dresser upstairs and a basket full in the closet. none are new and probably less than 10 are purchased. they are all old and from camps he has been too. do you think i should secretly throw them out little by little? do your husband's hoard anything? {sorry if typing in lowercases is irritating - it is easier at the moment}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike has an excessive amount of tshirts...I slowly took them away, put them in a bag in the closet. Then my mom made Mike a tshirt quilt for Christmas last year. It's made from 12x12 inch squares that are the front of the shirt...she also made squares out of the pockets of the tshirts. I'll email you a pic. It turned out great and it's Mike's favorite blanket.
Beth

Anonymous said...

same here Anne...Anthony has tons of t-shirts...It must be a guy thing...I like the quilt idea...we use them for nightgowns for the girls and for smocks when they paint as well...

mommy zabs said...

Well. Jeff has this same issue. I have been advised to throw them away, but iknow that would really upset him and just can't bring myself to do it. they are way to big to be nightshirts or smocks :)