Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mommy, Do you have a baby in your tummy?















Wouldn't it be great if I was announcing a pregnancy...But no, this is what my Megan said to me in the pool today:). Cute- eh?! Better do some more crunches!

We had a wonderful weekend...a rare weekend when daddy wasn't working AT ALL! Yippee! Kevin's birthday was Friday and the girls wanted to surprise him by taking him fishing and bringing along a picnic. I am not much of a fisherwoman and they have never been - so we really surprised him by having him take us fishing! Both girls caught a little blue gill (well we helped and they reeled them in).

Definitely one of the greatest quotes was from "the Marvelous Megan" as daddy calls her. Every time she pulled up her fishing pole, she would say "Oh man, I caught another worm!" The first few times she was excited. Then matter-of-factly she said "I sure am catching an awfully lot of worms!"

I will post more weekend pics tomorrow or Tuesday...

Oh - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful mother-in-law! and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my in-laws - 35 years...WOW!!! Way to go!

1 comment:

mommy zabs said...

what a great idea to mark your pictures like that.
The girls look precious :)
and you don't look pregnant!