Friday, June 29, 2007

Been away for awhile...

Visiting family and focusing on other things. That is how I am with just about everything in life. I get obsessed with certain tasks and can't do anything else until I finish. So, I have been visiting with family, trying to catch up on scrapbooking, and cleaning the house. June is probably the craziest month of the year for us. People are continually asking "How is your summer? Aren't you so glad it is summer?" Honestly, summer is good - but June is not. With a basketball coach, Athletic Director, painting and mulching husband, June is super crazy. BUT July is good - really good. 2 more days until then!!! and my baby's third birthday!

So as I walked up the stairs I was wondering "Isn't it so annoying when you get the carpet's cleaned and they look so new for 2 days and then all of a sudden the phantom stains appear again. What is the deal with that?"

I have lots to write about from the last week or more. First I want to share 2 pictures from this week. I grew up with one brother and Kevin's two brothers - no sisters. I now have one sister-in-law and here is another current friend who may be a sister someday:) (hope so Terra:)) Can you believe we all have long brown hair, are athletes, and actually wore the same tank tops unplanned?








Here is the whole gang...








We hardly ever - like maybe once a year - can get together. It always makes me so sad because we really enjoy being together and my girls love their aunt and uncles!!! We had a great time together - gained an interesting story to tell when some power-hungry law enforcement officials tried to create trouble late at night (better not talk about that - we did absolutely nothing wrong, just made a wrong turn)...but had fun anyway!

I have lots more to write and share later. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

mommy zabs said...

at picture is too cute.

Anonymous said...

No one has aged! So funny that your Jason is exactly the same, so is Bryan, and Jason in scrubs is cute! And I can't believe you have a 5 year old and a 3 year old now...wow...

Beth