Friday, June 1, 2007

Yummy!


I have never been a coffee person. My parents didn't drink coffee and my husband doesn't either - so I never started. I don't like the flavor of plain coffee - so why try to make myself like something I could get addicted to. Here is the problem - I LIKE these...a lot. I didn't buy one for myself, but a friend brought one to me. I really enjoyed it - it was refreshing. However, I noticed that evening that my eyes were glued open and I couldn't sleep until after 2am...unusual for me. At this point, I didn't make a connection. All I know is that every time I pass Tim Horton's, I want one. The small has 250 calories which isn't too horrible in my opinion - but I still don't want to get addicted to anything so I resolve that I can have one every two weeks. Lo and behold, my friend brings me another one next week - and it is still so tasty. I drink it in the afternoon and can't sleep again. So I realize it must have some caffeine. I try to order one decaf - and the Tim Horton's lady says "Oh no - those have at least twice as much caffeine as a regular coffee, and we don't have them in decaf!" So, I think I will stay away from those on most occasions - but they are really good. I wonder if everyone is that affected by caffeine? I researched and read some articles on caffeine - quite interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can fill out the survey at www.taviano.com/survey or i can e-mail it to you.

i'd love to hear your answers!